Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Public הודעה

משנכנס אדר מרבים בשמחה :) :) :)

I just wanted to put out a public הכרת הטוב.

First and foremost, to the One.

I don't know if I've been getting this across clearly enough, but I've been extremely stressed out recently, and it's not going to end any time soon (at least not till May 25-when I walk down that aisle!! ;) No, not the wedding one...at least as of now...).

For some reason, though, I sat down tonight, rather (read: much much) later than I expected to, and got nervous. And then proceeded to do what needed to be done. Even the Latin homework was easier than it had been earlier tonight, so I know that couldn't have been natural! We really do get small miracles in our lives daily-it's just a matter of identifying them. After all, מקרה can be switched around to 'רק מה!

I feel very sad for people who don't believe in some kind of guiding power in thier lives. I don't know how I could function without knowing that He is there for me, always! Knowing that, I am able to tackle the seemingly impossible, 'cause He is holding my hand! Isn't that amazing?? Sounds simplistic and naive, perhaps, but it astounds me every time I think about it. To convince yourself that there is no one there except us physical Earthlings makes lonliness very lonely indeed.

Second thanks go to y'all for the better-than-platitudes.

Words are incredibly powerful, and many of you have more than your share of capability for their use.

Third, to the awesome people that worked on and came to Sunday night. I don't need birthday presents, but an evening spent with friends (and other random guests ;) ) really makes it special. Special thanks to the A. family for making all that food and then allowing me to play while they cleaned up...;)

...and that's my positivity for the week/month/semester!!
I'll (likely) be back...

2 comments:

defen said...

Thank you. :)

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I am sorry to hear you have been so overworked and stressed. This too shall pass.

When life gets that way for me, I put one foot in front of the other, and just do the best job I can, trying to stay out of the results.