Sunday, December 24, 2006

Warning: This site under construction

Alas, the dangers of modern technology....

So I upgraded my template into the easy Google beta mode, and thereby lost all my past template items...which I can't find anymore. So excuse the mess while I try to remember all the links I had up there. If I linked to you, please email me to remind me, and I'll put you back up. It's not that I don't like you, I'm just very forgetful, and it took me a really long time to make those lists...I'm annoyed. Plus I have to find all the little icons I had and put them back...

If anyone knows how to see the old template (I don't really want to restore it for good, I just want the old stuff...), please please let me know so I can bring it back to normal..

Thanks.

3 comments:

defen said...

It doesn't have some of the pictures, but at least you've got some links.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060322195555/http://frumactress.blogspot.com/

If you look in your archives, you should be able to find the time I helped you link to the chofetz chaim picture - that should give you the picture url again.

Good luck. :-)

(This is why I didn't change formats.)

defen said...

What happened, anyway? I noticed you changed to the beta version a while ago, but your links and pictures were intact at the time, if I recall correctly.

TRW said...

Thank you soooo much, defen.

And I found the link as well (as you can see).

I switched to beta a while ago, but I didn't switch the template 'cause I didn't want what just happened to happen...

But I switched it yesterday 'cause I couldn't remember why I didn't switch it to begin with...and I though that it would be easier to make fancy, considering my lack of computer saviness.

Unfortunately, dumbed-down versions of things are usually lessened in quality as well...:-/