Sunday, August 15, 2004

My day
1. 11-4 Hillel Board meeting. But you must understand that I am a member of the board of no typical Hillel. The Director is the amazing, wonderful, and altogether great Rabbi Amos Levi!! So my task for this semester (aside from getting ready for Toronto..) is to make a Judaism 101 seminar series. I really really want to do it, but I'm gonna need some help...any ideas? (This is going out to my readers-all two of them...if that..)
2. Setting up for Sheva Brachos for my 1st grade morah's son
It feels like there're more hours in the day than that...so where did they all go? Scary...

2 comments:

Keren Perles said...

Yes I do. I think I told you this before, but just in case...

Write a letter to yourself about what your objectives are in doing this Judaism 101 thing. Take it out about once a month and read it.

Please?

TRW said...

I spoke to Amos Hatzadik and he told me to call a Rabbi Dovid Fohrman. So that's my job for the night-to get up the nerve...I'll keep you posted